George DoyleSenior Technician
George has been a member of Dick and Lottie for coming up to 4 years. He began at the Lawrence Batley theatre operating shows for the company, this introduction to theatre and performance inspired George and now is working for Opera North as an apprentice technician at the Howard Assembly Room in Leeds.
Alongside this, George works for the Grand Theatre and Lawrence Batley Theatre as a casual technician, taking on duties such as flying scenery for shows and operating sound and lights. George also has ventured into self-employment specialising in Lighting and Sound design for theatre shows.
George however will always be a part of Dick and Lottie and will continually help and support the company that introduced him to the creative industry.
- Sisterly Feelings (2017)
- It Could Be Any One Of Us (2017)
- Woman in Mind (2016)
- Invisible Friends (2016)
- Private Fears in Public Places (2015)
- Season’s Greetings (2015)
- Man of the Moment (2014)
- Life of Riley (2014)
- Drowning on Dry Land (2014)
- Absolute Ayckbourn (12 hour read-a-thon – fundraiser for Kirklees Theatre Trust) (2014)
- Relatively Speaking (2014)
- Habeas Corpus (2013)
- See How They Run (2013)